http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123669745373684121.html
Thursday, March 12, 2009
A Web of Food
I always love receiving emails from Jenny, because they always include a link to some great article I otherwise never would have seen (like, recently, one on New Jersey as an artistic epicenter and generally amazing place...so true). This morning I opened my email to find Pervaiz Shallwani's "A Guide to Food Sites", which appeared in the Wall Street Journal yesterday. It is a quick overview of some of the new and popular websites out there dedicated to cooking, eating and drinking. If you love these activities, like I do, take a look at this article and these sites for everything from recipes and reviews to video tutorials and virtual tours of restaurants. There is no excuse not to try some of the recipes, techniques and suggestions offered here. One site, Cookstr, allows you to search recipes by skill level or preparation time, so even those among us with limited cooking skills or available time can appreciate what these food sites have to offer. Experiment and let me know what you try and find!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the blog. keep reppin' NJ hard.
ReplyDelete- a friend of jenny